Markets and Events
Markets – 8.00am-12.00pm first Sunday of every month – Kin Kin Oval
Kin Kin’s monthly market is organised and operated by the Kin Kin Community Group.
Join the vibrant community of Kin Kin with a beautiful Sunday morning drive in the lush green countryside of the Noosa Hinterland.
- Home-made and homegrown produce
- Second hand treasures
- Food and drink
- Car boot sales
BOOK a stall or a car boot spot by contacting Facebook or call Marilyn on Phone: 0403 031 637. Stalls cost from $10.
COVID-19 – Market Stall Holders and Visitors
- All stallholders must provide hand sanitiser at their stalls.
- Please stay at home if unwell, or have a cough, fever, sore throat, headache, distorted sense of taste, loss of sense of smell, fatigue, chills, vomiting, diarrhoea, runny nose or shortness of breath in the last 72 hours.
- If you become unwell during the market please seek assistance from market officials.
- Maintaining physical distancing requirements is the individual’s responsibility.