Markets and Events
Noosa Enduro – All Terrain Mountain & Gravel Bike Festival
Saturday, 31 July – Sunday, 1 August 2021
- The Saturday event will see around 700 riders comie through Kin Kin from around 8:30am till 3:00pm.
- The Sunday event will see around 150 riders come through between around 11.00am and 12:30pm.
- Noosa Enduro is looking for volunteers to assist in various capacities which you can find more information in the below link.
Markets – 8.00am-12.00pm first Sunday of every month – Kin Kin Oval
NEXT MARKET: SUNDAY, 1 AUGUST 2021
Kin Kin’s monthly market is organised and operated by the Kin Kin Community Group.
Join the vibrant community of Kin Kin with a beautiful Sunday morning drive in the lush green countryside of the Noosa Hinterland.
- Home-made and homegrown produce
- Second hand treasures
- Food and drink
- Car boot sales
BOOK a stall or a car boot spot by contacting Facebook or call Jo on Phone: 0456 161 342. Stalls cost from $10.
COVID-19 – Market Stall Holders and Visitors
- All stallholders must provide hand sanitiser at their stalls.
- Please stay at home if unwell, or have a cough, fever, sore throat, headache, distorted sense of taste, loss of sense of smell, fatigue, chills, vomiting, diarrhoea, runny nose or shortness of breath in the last 72 hours.
- If you become unwell during the market please seek assistance from market officials.
- Maintaining physical distancing requirements is the individual’s responsibility.
Bushcare – Roving Restorers – 8.30am fourth Thursday of every month – Meet at the end of Leggetts Loop, Kin Kin
Please join us – the Restorers are experienced weeders and just like helping people out! Think Singapore Daisy, Madeira Vine and Cats Claw. There’s plenty of grass etc. that is making it difficult to walk along Keys Creek, so wear rubber boots and bring plenty of water.