Visit Kin Kin
Kin Kin – Noosa Hinterland
Top things to do
- Go to the Kin Kin Creations Market on the first Sunday of each month from 8.00am-12.00pm on the Kin Kin Sports Oval.
- Visit the Kin Kin General Store and Black Ant Cafe for breakfast or lunch and buy some local products.
- Drop into the Country Life Hotel for a drink or two and a counter meal.
- Buy a local handcrafted gift from the Kin Kin Depot.
- Explore Weis Art Works and Gallery.
- Visit ‘The Croft’ Garden Gallery , open every Wednesday and on the first Sunday of the month from 9.00am – 2.00pm, otherwise by appointment.
- Visit the Kin Kin Arboretum.
- Go hiking, horse riding or mountain biking on the Noosa Trail Network. Trails include: Sheppersons Park to Cootharaba Views Lookout, Kin Kin Arboretum to Johnstons Lookout, and Kookaburra Park to Mary River Cod Park.
- Camp at, or visit Harry’s Hut. Access is by 4WD, canoe or walk-in camping for those exploring the Noosa Trail Network.
- Do the Doggrell Forest Walk.
- Detox at Living Valley Springs Retreat Wellness Centre.
- Attend a course or retreat at High Spirits Retreat – Mette’s Institute.