Bi-monthly Meetings – 6.00pm on the third Friday of the month, with new members welcome.
The next meeting will be held from 6.00pm, 16 August 2019 at the Community Centre on the Sportsground.
Kin Kin Community Group Inc. (KKCG) provides a forum to discuss ways to enhance the local community experience, celebrate the town’s heritage and potential, and promote the uniqueness that is Kin Kin!
As a not-for-profit group, KKCG supports local community initiatives.
For more than 20 years KKCG has worked to form relationships with all levels of government, paving the way forward for an enhanced local community environment that supports its endeavours and aspirations.
Focused on Kin Kin’s heritage and the community, KKCG derives income from:
- Monthly markets
- Community Hall hire
- Camping on the Kin Kin Sportsground Oval for users of the Noosa Trail Network.
KKCG aims to:
- Coordinate the enhancement of the community.
- Respond to specific community issues as they are presented.
- Provide a forum for unrepresented groups.
- Be a support group for the promotion of the community, its environment, culture and celebrations.
Current Executive Members are:
President: John News: email@example.com
Vice President: Jim Hill
Treasurer: Jo-Anne Bourke: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary: Jann Bonsall: email@example.com